Getting to NVTI Dallas
There are multiple ways to get to Dallas:
Air Travel or Train
- Once you have been selected to attend a training session, contact the NVTI Travel Team at 1-844-423-8872 ext. 1 within 3 days of receiving your confirmation email to arrange your travel.
You will be required to provide specific information per the TSA guidelines as well as other important information.
- The NVTI Team will reserve your travel using the federal travel system that aligns with the GSA schedule so that you arrive in Dallas the day before the training begins and depart after 3pm on the last day of the training session.
- You will receive your itinerary via email which will list the details of your travel. Please review your itinerary as soon as possible to make sure all the information is correct. In the event you have concerns, please contact the NVTI Travel Team immediately. Participants are to contact the NVTI Travel Team for all approved changes.
- Final ticketing of all airfare is completed 72 business hours prior to your trip. Please note, changes cannot be made to any travel itinerary once you have been ticketed.
- All air and rail tickets will be E-tickets. All travelers must present valid photo identification for check-in and it is recommended to bring a copy of the E-ticket. Baggage fees for the first bag only will be reimbursed. Heavy baggage fees or other fees are not reimbursable.
- Ground transportation or shuttle reservations will be reserved for each participant 72 business hours prior to your trip.
Note: lodging and food costs during your air travel will be your own responsibility.
- If you elect to travel to Dallas using your privately-owned vehicle (POV), and your official duty location is 50 miles or more from the training facility, mileage will be reimbursed at the prevailing Federal per diem mileage rate, not to exceed the cost of the lowest Federal round-trip airfare. The current approved mileage rate for the use of a POV can be found on the GSA website at:www.gsa.gov.
*Federal employees are responsible for paying for their own transportation to Dallas, TX.
The NVTI Travel Team will reserve lodging for all participants. Confirmations will be provided via email 72 business hours prior to each participant’s travel.
*Federal employees are responsible for paying their own lodging and all applicable taxes.
NVTI will reimburse all participants at the current approved rate for dinner on the evening before the first day of the session. The rate can be found on the GSA website at: www.gsa.gov
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on training days.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided on the last day of the session.
*Federal employees are responsible for paying for their own meals.
How to Make Travel Arrangements
Travel arrangements for qualifying participants are made by the NVTI Travel Team.
You can reach the NVTI Travel Team at:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Phone: 844.423.8872 ext.1
NVTI Travel FAQ
Read more about NVTI Travel Information and Frequently Asked Questions